A perfect addition to a room if you are looking for modern simplicity. Perfect for accentuating your floors, this sparkling rug offers timeless elegance that goes well with any space in your home whether it's your living room, bedroom, working room or kitchen,...
THE COMFORT UNDER YOUR FEET
Asolutely Soft Pile
Made from Flannel material, this rug is durable and easy to maintain. This sparkling rug will brighten up your room.
Non - Slip
The dot plastic anti-slip rubber back of this front entrance rug ensure that it does not shift or slide. The rubber backing will keep the rug in place
THE PERFECT FOR YOUR HOME
Fit with all spaces in your home, from indoor spaces like living room, bedroom, and working room,... to the front the door. Besides, you could also place this rug in high-traffic areas of your home, such as the kitchen or dining room.
Can easily build a luxury room by combining Wall Mural, Canvas, Bedding Set, Window Curtain, e.g. Mix & match your room with the highest quality products from us.
- Vacuum as needed on both sides using suction only.
- Do not use hot water, as it may shrink fibers or fade color.
- You can use the brush to clear it in COLD water with mild detergent. Stain fade resistant, weather resistant, stay nice and vibrant for years.
- To extend the longevity of your rug, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry place during the wetter winter months.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How to Choose the Right Size Area Rug?
For smaller areas, we recommend a Small (59 x 37 inch) rug. If you are placing the rug under a coffee table, make sure that it can accommodate all four legs of the table.
Larger rooms typically require a medium rug that is about Medium (72 x 44 inch). Place the front legs of your sofa on top of the rug or have all four legs rest on the rug.
To have furniture framed in the center of a large room, we recommend a Large (96 x 59 inch) or X-Large (107 x 67 inch). An equal amount of floor space should be left on all sides if possible
Check More Here: How to Choose the Perfect Area Rug?
Can I Decor This Rug For Bedroom?
A bedroom without a rug feels incomplete. It’s the final touch – the magnum opus of the interior design that can enhance the ambiance of your look by uplifting the furniture, the floor finishes, and even the walls.
But Where Should You Place An Area Rug in Your Bedroom?
How to Clean An Area Rugs Yourself
Deep cleaning your area rugs not only makes them look and smell fresh, it protects them from wear. Dirt and grit trapped in the rug actually wears down the fibers from within. While professional deep cleaning is ideal, you can also clean and maintain your area rugs yourself.
- Remove loose dirt with a vacuum
- Test the cleaner on your rug for colorfastness.
- Work the cleaner into the rug and let it sit for several minutes.
- Hose off the rug.
- Use a squeegee to remove excess water.
- Allow both sides of the rug to dry out completely.
- Vacuum or brush the rug to loosen compacted fibers.
Keep your area rugs looking their best by following these simple tips How to Clean An Area Rugs Yourself : The A-Z Guide
❤️ HAPPY CUSTOMERS 🐾